Thursday, June 18, 2009

Philadelphia International Records 12'' Single (2006)


Disco 1
01. McFadden & Whitehead - Ain't no stoppin' us now
02. Edwin Birdsong - Phiss-Phizz
03. Jerry Butler - I'm just thinking about cooling out
04. Philadelphia International All-Stars - Let's clean up the ghetto
05. The Jones Girls - You gonna make me love somebody else
06. Dexter Wansel - I'll never forget (My favorite disco)
07. The Futures - Ain't no time fa nuthin'
08. Jean Carn - Don't let it go to your head
09. Jocko - The rocketship
10. Billy Paul - It's critical
11. Edwin Birdsong - Freaky deaky sities

Disco 2
01. Frantique - Strut your funky stuff
02. Jean Carn - Was that all It was
03. The Futures - Party time man
04. The Jones Girls - Nights over egypt
05. Bobby Rush - I wanna do the do
06. Edwin Birdsong - Goldmine
07. Lou Rawls - Let me be good to you
08. The O'jays - Put our heads together
09. The Force - Rock your baby
10. Edwin Birdsong - Lollipop
11. Teddy Pendergrass - Get down, get funky
12. Jocko - Rhythm talk

No comments: