Monday, March 20, 2017

MIAMI SOUND VOL. 1 (1979)




LADO A
01. Foxy - Get Off
02. Jimmy Bo Horne - Dance across the floor
03. KC and The Sushine Band - Sound your funky horn
04. George McCrae - Let's dance (People allover the worls)
05. Celi Bee The Buzzy Bunch - Hold your horses, babe 
06. T-Connection - Let yourself go
07. Timmy Thomas - Touch to touch

LADO B
01. Celi Bee The Buzzy Bunch - Macho
02. Peter Brown - Dance with me
03. USA-European Connection - Come into my heart/Good loving
04. T-Connection - On fire  
05. George McCrae -Kiss me (The way i like it)
06. Foxy - Ready for love
07. Peter Brown - Do you wanna get funky with me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If we can not listen the tracks,and if there isn't a link to download the album,I don't understand about what exactly is this blog...